When I deprive myself of the Netflix Binge I research and offer you some very healthy tips!
- Did you know that cauliflower is an excellent source of vitamin C? It is low in calories and high in fiber. A cup of raw cauliflower florets has more than 50 per cent of the recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) of vitamin C! Raw cauliflower is better and has more folate. 80 per cent is lost in cooking!
- If you like cheese there is good news: it is a good source of Vitamin B12! Cheddar and other cheeses might even fight tooth decay! Cheese is rich in calcium and protein but should be eaten in moderation!
- Cheese also fights cavities! Studies have shown that cheese is our friendly doctor to treat tooth decay! So bite into it!
- Do this one smart thing: make dark chocolate your best pal! It is healthier than milk chocolate and has less fat.
- Be smart and eat more garlic and onions! They improve blood flow!
Now you are free to go back to Netflix while I do more research for you! If you liked this information, you could send me a packet of catnip anytime you want to!