Wordless Wednesday’s reminders
- Drinking eight glasses of water a day will help your body wash away bacteria before they cause infection!
- People who eat the most carotenoid-rich foods like papayas have a significantly lower risk of dying from heart disease and cancer.
- The risk of stroke and heart disease tumbles when you drink tea! Tea also helps to keep cavities away.
- Sweet potatoes can help preserve memory. Control diabetes. Reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Mix four or five carrots with two green bell peppers in a juicer for a supercharged antioxidant cocktail!
From: New Foods for Healing. Prevention Health Books.