Friday’s flowers line up Eco Presents
We can even be very green while giving gifts for birthdays, weddings, retirement, and any other event.
- Gift a tree for life. Dedicate a tree in someone’s honor, or give a ‘’Grow-a-tree” kit.
- In public gardens and by the river side, in the UK we can spot many benches gifting in the name of loved ones who have died. It is one of the sweetest green gifts possible.
- Buy solar powered gadgets as gifts. Use the sun’s generous free, renewable and never ending supply of energy to power an iPod or charge a mobile phone. A great gift for busy people always on the move!
- Home made jams and pies, crisp tea time snacks, papads, puris, biscuits and cookies!
- Grow an ivy, a fern, a marigold, a lemon grass plant inside an old, pretty cup, vessel, kettle or bowl lying around unused in your attic!